Regularizing employment in shops to reduce black money involvement in shop sectors in India.
- Current segment of employment in not properly define.
- Lots of money goes in as black money due to not proper accountability
Few Good Steps to improve this segment
- All employee definition should be fixed in shops may be treated as small scale industry – type – shop
- PAN Card should be mandatory for all employee irrespective of their income
- All Employee should get their payment directly in their bank a/c SBI & other bank Salary a/c can help in this area..May be any kind of charges have to remove from these a/c like atm charge , sms charge etc.
- All People should get Identity Card May be government post office can help in this subject.
- Temp card is OK but permanent card should be like ATM .
- Shop holder has to mention Pan/ Tin Number in all bills and should be bar coded to ensure tractability so that no manipulation is possible.
- Tractability of transaction done by shop keeper
- This segment employee will get respective accountability & identification may contribute in nation economy.
- Black Money involvement reduces.
- Government have data bank segment wise
- This sector will regularize.
- Direct Pan Card linking will give great control.
- Insurance sector also get new base.
1. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), which aims to provide every household with a bank account and insurance cover. "60,000 camps, Under PMJDY, each accountholder will get a RuPay debit card with accident insurance cover of Rs1 lakh. In the second phase, these account-holders will also get life insurance cover and pension products. Further, overdraft of Rs5,000 will be provided to each account holder after satisfactory operation in the account for six months.http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/policy/government-to-boost-financial-inclusion-through-pradhan-mantri-jan-dhan-yojana/articleshow/40964375.cms